Hewwo!! Moon here back with another mod. This is a very cool mod that I have wanted to make for a while.. however I never had the courage to.. basically I just did this because I have way more courage now. I felt brave enough to make this mod. Anyways this mod brings a more realistic health system to the sims 4 game. I hope you enjoy!
WHAT IS NEW IN V1.1?
- Added Developmental Disorders, Impairments, and Genetic Mutations, and Impairments. Give your Sim any of these in the pie menu.
- Added a Blood Donor and an Organ Donor career. Use your phone and book these careers.
- Added dieting. Your Sim can now diet.
- Added a redid attractiveness system. Your Sim can have turn ons and turn offs, and they can be attracted to males, females, or both.
Anyways there are three brand new categories in the actions tab on the currently selected Sim. These options are:
- The option to give your Sims a menstrual cycle, complete with all four phases of the human menstrual cycle irl.
- More illnesses of various severity and symptoms, plus some are contagious. These are also illnesses you can get irl.
- The option to give your Sim a blood type and/or blood disorder.
Anyways let’s start with the menstrual cycle.
- Firstly, the follicular phase. This phase does nothing really..
- Second, the fertile window. In this phase, your Sim will have a x2 chance of getting pregnant.
- Thirdly, the ovulation phase/luteal phase. This is when your sim’s period is nearing. They will have symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, along with cervical mucus.
- Last but definitely least, is the period phase. This also has an influx of symptoms such as headaches, cramps, and sweet cravings.
Please note it does not change phases on its own, you have to do that physically. If you don’t want your sim to get their period, then either remove this module or don’t click any of the options.
Illnesses are now divided into six categories, with a combination of physical and mental illnesses.
The categories/illnesses are:
- Mild illnesses: Influenza, Stomach Flu, Common Cold
- Severe illnesses: AIDS, Dementia, Cancer
- Chronic illnesses: Insomnia, Asthma, Seasonal Allergies
- Mental illnesses: Depression, OCD, PTSD
- Eating disorders: Anorexia, Bulimia
- Parasites: Tick, Intestinal Worms, Head Lice
Your Sims can now have blood types! I redid this mod because I wasn’t happy that the first one took up a trait slot. Blood types are divided into two categories. There is:
RH Positive and RH Negative
Both of them are A, B, O, and AB, the RH factor determines whether positive or negative.
I also added some blood disorders, there is currently four of them in the game.
- Blood Clots
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this stupidly long desc. Anyways I hope to add more soon, and I would love to see your suggestions!! 🙂