The Sims 4 MOD: Teenage Dream Trait
Teenage dreams can be any gender; I tried to be a neutral as possible with pronouns. They are confident, charismatic and lazy. This trait has quite a few ~hidden buffs that affect skill gain and social stats, so it’s a nice general trait to set a baseline for your character.
I have plans to (re)introduce a broadcaster buff that affects nearby teenagers – they gotta react to such a cool kid! – but this is still in beta-testing as I’ve been having a lot of issues on which sims should/should not be affected. So this is on hold for now, but if I get to a stable version I will update.
Tested for The Sims 4 v1.40.61. Base game compatible.
This teenager is a total dreamboat. They wander the school halls in a beautiful daze.
Core buff: Teenage Dream sims always have a +1 dazed buff.
Random buff: +2 confident buff for 4 hours. “Why Be Smart When You Can Be Pretty”
- Make out with (sim)
- Flirt with (someone new)
- Throw a party
- Admire yourself in the mirror
- Update social network status
- Make out in the closet
- Play Foosball
- Level up in charisma skill
- Adopt a dog
- Write a guitar song
- Splash someone in pool
- +1.25 increase to friendship building
- +1.5 increase to romance building
- +1.25 general increase to social skill
- +1.25 general decay to mental skill
- +1.25 decay to social stat
- +2 confident buff at house parties. “Cruisin'”
- +1 confident buff at high school. “Coolest Kid In Class”
- +1 confident buff when browsing videos on sim.tv. “Hey, Check This Out”
- +2 confident buff when kissing. “Hey, Baby”
- These sims naturally love to hang out with their buds – and can tend toward laziness.
- They have a higher than average charisma and athletic ability.
- These teenage sims are best suited to the retail career. They have a poor work ethic – but are naturals at selling (twice as good as the average sim).
- They have to work harder if they want good grades in high school as they find it x1.25 harder than their classmates. (#unfair)
I’ve play-tested this trait and found no problems – but if you spot any issues, or have any suggestions, please do get in touch!
Made via Zebru’s Mod Constructor V3.