Welcome to Vice City!
Many of you will be familiar with the hugely popular Grand Theft Auto series. For those of you who enjoyed playing Vice City (or maybe just running around and exploring!), you now have the opportunity continue living the adventure with your Sims.
As fans of Fresh Prince’s hugely detailed custom content cars for The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, we were extremely excited to try out a world created by him. Unfortunately, the world is currently unfinished and we don’t know when the final version will be released, but that won’t stop you from appreciating what’s there.
Before we begin, here are some points you should know about the world:
– The world is not populated.
– Many lots are not finished or are unfurnised.
– Most of the EA rabbitholes are located in the basements of buildings to keep the Miami look to the world.
– You do no need any Custom Content to play the world.
– You do not need any expansion packs either.
As the world is unfinished, we wont’ be reviewing it, but will instead be giving you preview of what to expect. Although you don’t need an expansion pack to play the world, those of you with Island Paradise and Seasons will be able to enjoy the world more.