The Sims 4 Desert Sleek
Fully Furnished Residential Lot (40×30) designed by Galloandre
Available at The Sims Resource
Tall, imposing and sleek in design (hence the name), this striking desert luxury home is available for your Sims, and there’s a TREMDOUS amount of things and places for them to do and go! At the very top on the rear, an observation deck contains a telescope to see the stars, and a chess board for Sims who want privacy above it all! A myriad of stairs crisscrosses the rear of this home for your Sims to walk to the top or the bottom, which leads to a large rear garden deck. The highest tier level below the deck features the master bedroom, and a long hall to connect it, the master bath, and a sitting/office area. This also has access for privacy to the stunning mini pool. The next lower tier has two bedrooms, a bath, a reading area hallway that connects them, as well as a BBQ lounge area, and a spa tub. Next, down below there’s an outside painting area that connects to the home gym, sauna, another bath, game room with bar, laundry room, dancing area, and a hobby room. Below this level lies the first level, which contains a large foyer area with a piano, a sunken living room with a huge projection TV, a diagonal heat seeker fireplace, and lest we forget the kitchen with another bar area, and the dining room! Like I said, a TREMENDOUS amount of things and places to do and go to for your Sims! Please read my notes for CC and other info. Enjoy!
Please download this CC before you do my lot:
1) Laundry room items, My Sim World: http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2015/02/simple-laundry-room-by-mysimsworld.html
2) Functional lounge chairs and telescope, by Esmeralda, Mod the Sims (MTS):
3) Outside grille carbonette countertop by necrodog, MTS: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=579478
4) Diagonal heat seeker fireplace by plasticbox: http://modthesims.info/d/567297
5) Separated modular fences: http://sims4luxury.blogspot.fr/2016/06/separated-fences-1.html
6) This home was created in Oasis Springs, in the Arid Ridge lot.
7) This home uses all Stuffs and Packs EXCEPT Spooky Stuff.
8) A final note: This lot was also created by using the move objects cheat. Admittedly, I’ve never thought about why some other creators warn about this, other than the lot might not look exactly the same after you download it. I decided to add the warning so you won’t be surprised if something doesn’t look quite right after you download.
Credits: Esmeralda, necrodog, plasticbox, and the unnamed others for their great CC