It all started with me wanting to make something for the Valentine’s day , but I HATE Valentine’s day: I don’t think we need a reason to celebrate love and this celebration is only a distortion organized for people to always buy more stuff. I’ve seen packs with plastic roses and creepy teddy bear. That was not what I wanted to offer.
So my idea was to celebrate love in a deeper way, with a beautiful large tree where the Sims could carve their initials inside a heart. But then it turns out so beautiful that I thought after making promises of forever lasting love by carving their names on the tree , how about making them reel by organizing their wedding around the very same tree ?
This a set for a romantic setting and/or rustic wedding. After making my tree of love, I thouoght it would be a waste to not make something more of it ! So I started making decorations for the tree, and I ended having a whol pack for organizing a wedding.
Ps: “Pour toujours” means “forever” in french
- Includes 27 items
- Everything is basegame compatible
- The drape around the branches works as a functional wedding arch.
- The tree has custom slots for the carved letters. You can rotate them once for them to be perfectly aligned
- The wedding cake (decor) has slots for the toppers.
- The lights hanging from the tree are animated !
- Some items are converted (like the tree or the piano !). I’m not that good at meshing organic stuff and I wouldn’t be able to make such detailed items in such a short time !
- For once, the majority of the items from this set are rather high polygon (according to EA specs). If you have a low spec computer, please use with caution.
There are no reviews yet.