Sim City Career-Technical Institute is offering FREE admission into their exclusive Trade School programs! This course of study includes academic in the first level and a paid internship in the second level. At the completion of the second level, your Sims are guaranteed job placement with prospects for quick promotion!
**This is a ‘rabbit-hole’ career mod.**
Let’s face it. Not everyone … I mean every Sim … is destined to attend university. Some Sims just want to learn a trade skill and get to work! Well now they can! (This mod is designed for storytelling!) Your Sims can “enroll” in the Sim City Career-Technical Institute, study (build their skills), and take a job in one of five areas.
This mod is basically a career with 5 branches. Discover University and Get to Work are NOT required! NOTE: I have included a variety of uniforms at various levels that use CAS items from several packs. If you do not have the packs, your Sims may dress in other clothing.
- This mod contains 5 Career Branches for Sims and one optional base game Library.
- Additionally, thanks to Tralfaz, your Sims can take ONLINE Skill Classes in a number of skill areas! These classes are available to ALL Sims, not just the ones who “enroll in Trade School”!
- Administrative Office Technology – Sims who complete the Administrative Office Technology program are prepared for careers in office administration. (Includes Receptionist, Secretary, and Bookkeeper among others.)
- Construction Technology – Sims who complete the Construction Technology program are prepared for careers in building trades. (Includes Mason, Carpenter, Plumber, and Electrician among others.)
- Culinary Technology – Sims who complete the Culinary Technology program are prepared to assume positions as trained culinary professionals. (Includes Line Cook, Pastry Chef, and Sous Chef among others.)
- Early Childhood Technology – Sims who complete the Early Childhood Technology program are prepared to assume positions as trained daycare professionals and preschool educators (among others).
- Healthcare Technology – Sims who complete the Healthcare Technology program are prepared to assume positions as trained healthcare professionals, such as paramedics, nursing assistants, and RNs (among others).
- This mod requires only the base game.
How to install:
- Download and unzip the file (Winrar or 7-Zip are your best options.)
- Move the .package file into your Sims 4 Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- If a Mod has more than one version, choose only one version.
- If a Mod has optional Addons, install them in the same way if you wish to use them.
- Do not rename any files and do not install more than one subfolder deep in your Mods folder.
- To install the base game Library – move the files into your TRAY folder, not your MOD folder.
For more mods, visit my website and follow me on Social Media @BosseladyTV.
For Mod support visit Discord at https://discord.gg/XjAq6jeH